|Almost done and 10x better.|
|We might get some sunflowers yet...|
|I can't wait to see these Morning Glories take off next year.|
|Carrots for Michaelmas?|
|Peas and Broccoli for Labor Day?|
|Fresh Coat of paint on the front steps.... an the hostas...|
|Small, but potent|
|I'll have this blanket done for a high school graduation gift....|
|He won't sit down and make art, but he will pretend he's at art class.|
Where has July gone? And where have I been?
- trying to get a handle on this keeping house thing.
- taking it easy as we transition to a new care arrangement for H.
- not going to the swimming pool, not even once! But we did go to the beach at the reservoir once and to a splash pad, so not a total loss.
- amazed when my son started singing church songs out of the blue
- amazed when my son suddenly started to request praying for people
- trying hard not to loose any of the flowers I've planted this summer
- giving up on a lot of what I planted this spring.
- planting things haphazardly for the fall - peas, bush beans, spinach, and still hoping for brocolli
- sewing nerdy pajamas for my boy
- finishing my star dress (pictures to come)
- working on a kimono top
- starting to plan the holidays (yes, I'm crazy - but I like to get good deals)
- starting to plan the holiday crafting (this isn't crazy, I've come to realize August is a good time to get started on this stuff)
- playing music - getting my grove back with the piano and slowly starting to learn the mandolin
- doing a lot of home repair work - painting, repairing steps, making new screen for our windows
- taking the boy to art class and nature classes
- finishing two summer reading programs with him
... no wonder the month has flown by.