Sunday, February 28, 2016

A Little Ray of Sunshine.










Hello, sweetheart...

We're pleased to announce that Henry is getting his wish.
A little sister.

To say we're excited is an understatement.  So much to take in, so much I've given myself permission to enjoy this time around.  Letting myself go crazy with the crafts and the new diapers and the little details, because I think we've earned it.  And of course, everyone else is having fun too - from sweet little gifts to boxes of hand-me-downs have started to arrive.

It's such a blessing to be able to experience again.  It's such a blessing to be able to experience one pregnancy without depression and fear sapping every moment from you.  It's something I don't take for granted for a single moment.

8 comments:

  1. So very beautiful. Heartiest congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest news!! I'm so thrilled for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! God is so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little sweetie! :o) Congratulations, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little sweetie! :o) Congratulations, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I recognize some of that clothes! It's a little bit emotional to see! So glad your little girl gets to be the one to wear them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...