Saturday, November 14, 2015

Of Leaves and Legos


















Not much to say here.  I've been fighting the bronchitis that just won't quit for over two weeks now.  I'm sore, sick and exhausted.  I've also, in my typical style, bitten off more that I can chew in terms of extra projects and feel like I'm just treading water right now - there just aren't enough hours in the day to work, recover, teach, plan and still see my family.

We've had our fun - time outside enjoy this incredibly warm November and time inside building some epic Lego spaceships with Dad.

Just taking it one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that always the case? We make plans and then we get sick and have to knock out at least a week! At least we're not sick while it's miserably cold, that's a good thing, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...