Monday, September 28, 2015

Saint Michael, Patron Saint of Leggings

Saint Michael.... Warrior of Heaven,
Patron Saint of Germany, Grocers, Paratroopers
... and wearer of FABULOUS LEGGINGS


Simple, yet classy.


The Slightly Regrettable Stirup Pant

 

Don't Tell Cari About the Owl Leggings


Festive.


Decorative.


Geometric.


Inspiring a Legion of Angels to Look Amazing While Smiting the Devil.

Saint Michael, Patron Saint of Leggings.  Pray for us; that we might always remember that leggings, while versatile and comfortable, are not pants.  That we may forever keep our shirts long and our fabric opaque.  Amen.

14 comments:

  1. This is great....St Michael is wearing leggings the right way ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my morning! Hilarious and lovely. #saynotolegginsaspants

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best:

    That we may forever keep our shirts long and our fabric opaque. Amen.

    :]]]]]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly, this is pretty much the best thing ever!!!!! I will never look at my leggings the same way again! Happy feast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Your prayer at the end, so much love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Inspiring a Legion of Angels to Look Amazing While Smiting the Devil"

    I can't even. #dyinglaughing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coffee spit take....perfect way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is still one of my favourite things on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm 5'10" and 145, and normally I have an insane problem with all capris. Granted, these pattern leggings are not the longest capris I've ever owned, but they are infinitely better than everything I've ever ordered online.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...