Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Stitchy Blogs

Being bitten by the sewing bug has definitely expanded my blog que.  I've been sharing some favorites on Facebook but had requests to share them all in one place.

Many of these I've come across while searching for real life examples of sewing patterns, because let's admit it - THIS doesn't really look too impressive, but THIS, THIS and THIS (all interpretations of the same pattern) are.  The pictures on the front of pattern sleeves tend to scream "I made this is Home Ec!!!", but getting to see the real things helps me to understand what's worth investing in.

So here are a few of the talented ladies unaware that they're directly influencing the amount of fabric in my home right now.




There they are all lined up - and each has a blogging list of their own worth losing hours to perusing. 

4 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you! Looking forward to spending lots of time admiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thank you! Looking forward to spending lots of time admiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is so exciting! I'm going to be wasting...er, I mean, wisely and selectively spending a lot of time looking at these. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. Time to get my machine out!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...