Monday, December 22, 2014

{Postcards} Advent 4










No postcards last week; way too busy at work.  But this week?  I'm off from Saturday until Friday!  And there's so much to do.

But, most importantly my Christmas present arrived!  My grandmother's piano is here and I've already been filling the house with sounds of it's out of tune glory (the tuning will be my birthday present in a month or two).

Almost as important, our firewood delivery came on Thursday!  What you see is about a quarter of it.  We've had a fire going most of the day for the last five days and barely made a dent in it.

Now to have some preschoolers over to decorate sugar cookies, a few last errands to run and the baking and cleaning!

Blessed Advent and a Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pianos and fires and Christmas baking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...