Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Highlights











Just a good day.  The boys spent over an hour trick or treating, I stayed at home and made pigs in a blanket and listened to "Night on Bald Mountain".  I also figured out that our furnace was broken (as today it's work.... and now we know where to check for dead birds), and luckily Ben had bought a few bundles of firewood that day.  The stoner lady up the street gave out full sized bags of chips which was good for a laugh.

The homemade "Toothless" costume was a hit and my husband wore the Mexican wrestler mask that I got him in Austin.

Such a fun day. 

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I had no idea what the dragon's name was, but it was still totally recognizable to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The costume is amazing! I am very impressed :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...