Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Crafting Season





Michaelmas is just a few weeks away.  It's become the kick off of a long celebratory season for me stretching from September through Epiphany.  I've got a few more projects to do before our feast day, but they're all exciting none the less.

I pulled out last years Michaelmas Knights and was immediately requested to make a Princess.  It has been lamented that these knights do not have any swords; another item goes on the to do list.  Last year the knights didn't get played with much, but this year H is showing a renewed interest in them as his imagination in stretching.  I love this age.

Idea and Pattern for Knight Rope Dolls from Here (Princess my own design).
Rope Dolls from Here.
Wooden Trees from Here.

Shared at Frontier Dreams Craft On.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the knights and the princess! Michaelmas really starts such a beautiful time of year, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...