Wednesday, August 13, 2014

This Was Going to be a Different Post

This was going to be a different post.  I had it all concocted in my mind.  I was going to allude to the fact that I managed to sneak someone into the Edel Conference without Jen or Hallie ever knowing.  I was going to leave you suspense until the end when I finally revealed that I managed this bit of trickery thanks to a very small person hiding in my womb.  It was going to be a great post.  There were going to laughter and tears, just like the brunch date with blogging friends that Saturday when I got to tell them in person.  It was going to be perfect.

But, this is not that post.

I cannot write that post because it is no longer true.  This baby, my third since last April, has passed on to it's home in Heaven.  By the looks of things, the baby probably passed away not long after that brunch celebration.  I go in for a D&C on Friday to avoid the complications that drew out my previous losses much further than they needed to go.

Because of the progress this pregnancy made we will hopefully get a few more questions answered.  Because this is my third there will be many more blood draws, tests and consultations in my future and I don't know what our decision will be when it's all over.  I'm quickly approaching the age where most women in my family find their reproductive abilities compromised due to one thing or another.  While I refuse to give up hope I also feel a hand guiding me towards acceptance.  We might be surprised in the future, and it might well be that unbeknownst to us Henry was a miracle.  While I might find out that what's wrong may be treatable with blood thinners or supplements; most likely we'll find out that our issues are genetic in nature and cannot be worked around. 

We have big decisions ahead of us and I have no idea what the future holds any more.



"Those who sow in tears will reap in songs of joy." - Psalm 126; 5-6.

41 comments:

  1. Oh Molly. I'm in tears. I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying hard for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, Molly. Oh, I am so so sorry. God be with you and your family and comfort you. Praying and will offer Mass this morning for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so sad. This is so completely unfair. I hope you and your family can get some answers. Blessings to the three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly, I am very sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continuing to pray for you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear, sweet friend, my heart is broken for you. May God cover you and your family with grace during this difficult time. Please know we love you and are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I have another friend who is just starting to try to conceive again after their 3rd miscarriage, and I can see how much it hurts. I will definitely keep you i nmy prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Continuing to pray for you Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Molly, I am so very saddened to hear this but I am also inspired by your faith and trust in Him. You are in my prayers as you recover and continue on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so very, very sorry that you are going through this. Know that my prayers are with you as you heal and search for answers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so very sorry for your loss. Praying that you find peace and comfort and healing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Molly, I am so sorry, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, Molly. I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Praying for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sorry for your loss. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.
    Natalie H.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Molly, I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Molly, I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm just so sorry and I wish there was something I could do to help you. I love you Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet little soul Molly. You'll be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so very sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so sorry. Prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Molly, I'm so very sorry for the loss of your little one. Many prayers for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  24. Praying for you and your family during this hard time...offering up my holy hour for you today!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, Molly, my heart is aching for you. You will be in my prayers especially Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Prayers upon prayers for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  27. We will continue to pray for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Molly I am so sorry for your loss. So many prayers for you and your family as you continue to journey through this suffering. Please let us know when you go in for your d&c so that we can pray for you especially during that time. Mary, Mother of Our Lord, be a mother to us know. Cover sweet Molly and her family in your perfect words of prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My dear Molly, I'm so so sorry for you and your family. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm so sorry, Molly. Praying, praying, praying for you...

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am so moved by this. I really wanted it to be a different post, sweet friend. God's plan is really really hard and I only wish I could understand why He calls babies home early. Love & hugs & prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm so sorry. Thank you for sharing your grief with us so that we can pray with you.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have been out of it and just saw this today. I have no real words to offer that haven't already been given. I love you friend and will just keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Molly, I'm so very, very sorry. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am so, so sorry. I too had a D&C two weeks ago. I was also technically pregnant at Edel, though my doctor had already told me before then that the pregnancy wasn't viable. This breaks my heart, and I just want you to know that I'm so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh, Molly, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your husband....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...