Tuesday, July 29, 2014

All the Edel Feels


Since I did the Stages of Edel Acceptance so many months ago it's only right to express myself in GIFS one last time.

Arriving at the Hotel, sans kiddos (or at least most of your kiddos)




Or maybe a little more like


A Little Nervous Before The Cocktail Party


But By the Beginning of the Gathering on Saturday


Listening to the Amazing Talks

Marion's - 
 

 Haley's
 


Jen's


And Maybe You Were A Little Distracted By the Jumbotron and the #edelwidowers tweets


Let's Not Forget The Food

 

Then It Was Time to Party




And There Was More Dancing


And Good Times Were Had By All, But Then The Morning Came and It Was Time To Say Goodbye


But You Left Feeling Just a Little Bit Like This



I probably have another post in me about this weekend, so bare with me friends =)



14 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, BENDER LEAVING THE STADIUM IS PERFECT!
    That's exactly what I've felt like since coming home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divine Inspiration, I'm telling you! And just realizing, that song should have been played that night!

      Delete
    2. Isn't it just? Perfect perfect.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, you captured it exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Independence day! The talks! The fist pump! Hahahaha. All of it! Thank you! Thank you! And, Thank you, again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS! (I'm the nerd who wouldn't stop talking to you in the buffet line. Sorry about that.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you're here, I couldn't keep track of everyone!

      Delete
  5. It's official: you have a gift for GIFs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You captured it all perfectly! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha love it! The giddy Captain Picard is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, Blogger hates me and ate my first comment (?!) so this may show up twice. So sorry, so dumb.

    Anyway, I loved this! And I was just telling Haley that her recap made me cry happy tears. Looks like an amazing weekend!

    And you absolutely do have a gift for GIFs. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha! The gifs say so much :) awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...