Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Keep Calm, Craft On {This Old Thing}

It's been awhile since I've shared my work on this little project.  Honestly, it hit a lull for a few months and it was slow goings, but then I remembered how much I wanted to have it done by this September and put my nose to the proverbial grindstone.



It still has some ways to go, but a good chuck of the part on the right has been half-stitch so it's gone quickly and hopefully it will done and framed for my parents 31st wedding anniversary this September.


Linking up with Nicole @ Frontier Dreams

4 comments:

  1. that is so neat. what a great gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is pretty.
    YEARS ago, I saw similar patterns like this in a cross=stitch magazine that was doing a series of Victorian settings like much like this one.
    I thought I'd started one, too. But can't find it.
    It would be so nice to have it up in my bedroom now.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! Gorgeous! Amazing!!!! I envy your skill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is beautiful! I bet they will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...