Sunday, June 23, 2013

Feeding




Getting back into some old rhythm's including my desire to feed an army of people every time I start cooking.  This turned out to be a great, simple recipe (though I prefer my whipped cream with just a little sugar); in fact the biscuits have been requested as a staple in our house with our without the strawberries and whipped cream.

We celebrated the summer this weekend - trying to get back into my desire to celebrate our year - with lots of food and time outside.  It was quite glorious. 

I've been feeling the need to feed others and myself over the past few weeks - I like to make people full and that explains the ridiculous amount of homemade jam in my pantry right now.  I'm also trying to focus on feeding myself - not just with food - but something deeper; it feels like the right path to take right now.  A call to fill myself with something, I guess that's not too surprising.  New books on prayer and family life have made their way into my possession and a new project about my favorite subject is in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...