1. One of the best things that happened since last Saturday was my first "in-person" blogger friend meeting. Elizabeth from That Married Couple came up with her husband on a business trip just for little ol' me! We had a great play date with the kiddos. It was great to finally put a real voice to this person I've known for about 3 (or more? I've lost county) years. Elizabeth was one of the first people I reached out to with questions about the Catholic Faith so she's got a special place in my story.
2. Did you see my amazing rosary collection? I forgot to mention that though 3 out of the four came from either my mother or grandmother in law, one of them came from Abbey @ Surviving Our Blessings . You're amazing friend! I hate to say that I still need to learn more about properly praying the rosary - but I'm excited about the challenge.
3. The guy I let marry one of my favorite people in the world starred in a film that just got accepted to the Cannes Film Festival. How awesome is that? Go here to check out the short film! (Chris is the one with the beard!)
4. It was a whopping 62 degrees out the other day - we've been soaking up the outside as much as possible. Am I the only one who feels that their house is bigger when the outdoors is open for play? Using that back door just gives me another view point of the house.
5. I recently discovered that our library has an e-media section. I can download audiobooks to listen to at work. In the last few weeks I've "read" "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy", "Ella Enchanted", "The Book of Three", "Sundays at Tiffany's", and "A Beautiful Blue Death". I'm currently working thru "The Long Earth" and "The Fellowship of the Ring". In the world of real books I'm working thru "A Girl of the Limberlost".
7. I'm putting some finishing touches up on a small education series to hopefully start next week. If you are a public/private school (anything other than homeschooling) family (or are planning to be) and have any tidbits to share about why it works for you or what you do in addition to the school days I'd love to hear from you. Send me a message @ email@example.com or leave a comment.
(the links above are amazon affiliate links!)
linking up with jen@Conversion Diary Follow my blog with Bloglovin