Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Five Favorites

My body is insisting it's a morning person now - and I've been slowly accepting the change from late nights to early mornings and I'm afraid it's affecting my blog out-put right now.  So for the time being enjoy a few fun things via the 5 Favorites Link Up via Hallie @ Moxie Wife.


one.


 via Pinterest

two.

three.

four.
via Amazon.

five.
via Amazon


and an extra.


I've got a Lowe's giftcard with my name on it and plans for the spring.  Can you tell?

8 comments:

  1. A pole beans teepee! Forget about my kids, I need one! ;)

    Thanks for joining in, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, Lowe's gift cards are the best! Have fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you!! I've been bitten by the Spring bug too. If only the weather would cooperate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think we have about 5 inches of snow on the ground so those garden beds won't be going up for a few weeks!

      Delete
  4. Oooh, fresh and springy! I *can* almost smell the dirt!

    #1 is awesome. I am not on P. anymore, but I knew the best ideas would get to me somehow! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you have one of the cutest headers ever! Love it! And, I love that ivy teepee! What a delight for little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm absolutely stoked for gardening this summer. We just redid all the guttering on the house so our downspouts can fill troughs for watering plants. It's probably time to start the seeds.

    I've got that Square Foot Gardening book and it's a real gem. Another one is Lasagna Gardening by Patricia Lanza. No more tilling! Ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those tipee's are so fun. I've been thinking of building one for my children this summer. Visiting from Moxie Wife :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...