Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Little Making

Linking up with Ginny's Yarn Along and Nicole's Keep Calm and Craft On to share just a little something I made to keep me warm in the 5:30 in the morning sprint from front door to car and from car to bus (Have I mentioned how ridiculous my "commute" is?). 



It was a fast knit - the scarf is just a simple seed stitch and the hat is just a straight stitch with a few decreases, but both are fantastically warm and comfy and really isn't that the reason for knits in the first place?




7 comments:

  1. beautiful seed stitch scarf, I love the yarn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! I've got some yarn that is supposed to already have been turned into a little hat and pair of baby legs but somehow that has just not come to pass :) Maybe I'll be inspired and get started today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely combo and so warm and cozy looking. i love that scarf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is your scarf a long open one, or a loop??
    I just made a loop that I really like and am ready to put another on...cowl, I guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just a long scarf, but a loop would be great! Maybe next year =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...