Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving and Communication

I wanted to sit down and write a long, sappy list of everything I'm thankful for.  Instead I'm going to make it short and sweet:

If you are reading this:
  • No matter how long we've known each other
  • No matter how well we know each other
  • No matter how much time we've spent together
I want you to know that 
I'm Thankful for You.

Thank you.


***************** 

B: "I see you decided to make the cheese cake after all." 

M: "It's not a cheese cake." 

B: "What is it?" 

M: "A cake with cream cheese in it" 

B: "What's the difference." 

M: "It's not a cheese cake."

**********************

And with that tidbit from Team Awesome (as my husband and I humbly refer to ourselves) I wish you a peaceful and happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS MOLLY!
    --Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a "team" name. We also have a team name :) Team Jamal (Jamie + Alex) so original haha. We do refer to ourselves as our team name, especially when we are kicking butt at doing something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...