Sunday, October 7, 2012

Quickly

Just popping in to say hello - we're back form our last wedding of the season.  Sadly due to cold temperatures, an outdoor ceremony, a little boy who would not nap and an unfortunately spaced reception (cocktail hour turned into cocktail 2+ hours) Henry and I spent a good chunk of Saturday watching HGTV and eating pizza in our hotel room while Daddy partied enough for all of us with his old roommate.  Oh well.

Thank you to all the wonderful comments on my last post and welcome to all my new readers!  I will try not to disappoint.

I wish I had a picture or two to share from the Feast of St. Francis - but a late nap gave us just enough time to drop our donation off at the animal shelter (and see all the kitties).  We still have our pinecones ready to be made into be bird-feeders during a dull moment!  I think the most important activity of the day was achieved - the donation - and I hope more of our "Little Holidays" can be celebrated by doing similar or better acts of charity!

Sadly the housecleaning fairies did not stop by while we were away and a lot awaits us tomorrow!

For now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what I would give for a hotel room, pizza delivery and HGTV!
    I was under the weather last week myself...and the housecleaning fairies never showed here either.

    ...personally, I think they are neglecting responsibilities of the Fairy status!
    I collected pine cone myself the other day...think I should do something with these. Now, I know!
    I'll make some birdfeeders! thanks for the idea.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...