Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall and Thrift


Fall has finally made it arrival in the form of some blissfully grey and rainy days which remind me of my beloved Oregon and in true Iowa fashion they're calling for chances of snow the day before Halloween.



Of course life is what it is and a triple threat of teething, stomach bug and resultant ear infection (as well as a slew of dental work) have distracted me from here for a little while.  But never fear there are still things in the works, though I feel as if I need to step up my game with the success of Money Tight Montessori!  Though, kind of, relating can I just say that I'm on a thrifting roll!  The last week has brought us a set of Hape wooden blocks, a box of magnetic letters, a wooden crayon holder and the perfect wooden step stool among other things (but you'll have to wait until Christmas just like Henry!)



 See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Crayon holder, and his cute shoes! I go in thrifting streaks. As of late I have left empty handed (well I bought a few books for myself) from the thrift stores, which means I am hoping my luck changes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I love thrifting, but can't do it with the kids..I can't wait to go again after our next move..b/c we'll be done moving then and I'll be in danger of collecting anything and everything! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...