Friday, September 21, 2012

The Time of Knitting is Upon Us


Henry's Thorpe.

We've received our first frost advisory of the season for this weekend so I'm very glad this little hat only took about 2.5 days (of furious nap-time knitting) to complete!  I made a size "Medium" but only smaller needles and it's just the right size for my little "megamind" toddler!  No fancy yarn on this one, I wanted something that could be washed up at daycare with no fuss and no tears if it accidentally went in the dryer and lots of things seem to make their way into the dryer in this house.

Can't wait to show it to you in action once the weather makes the tiny-terror a little more compliant in the headwear his mother may or may not chase him around the house with.

One project down, two on needles and who knows how many to go.

And I'll go ahead and link up with this weeks KCCO and Yarn Along.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome little boy colors! Can't wait to see it on that very handsome little man of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! I don't knit. But I've been doing quite a bit of crocheting lately. I'm up to my ears in pumpkin buntings and candy corns for the shop!

    I can't wait to see H. wearing his little hat.
    So cute!

    I may have to make some of these for my Littles to wear, this winter.
    I'm hoping to make some crocheted hats for the older pre-teen grands that I have. I think they'd like some of the soda can hats (a throw back to the 60's and 70's) ...have you seen those. I love them. I remember my momma's brother wearing one back in the day!

    have fun knitting, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I just love that hat! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...