Thursday, August 2, 2012

Little Things

First of all thank for the kind words on yesterdays post, it means a lot.  The Dallas Morning News wrote a touching piece on my friend and her work as a therapeutic clown for the children's hospital HERE; may she continue to inspire the world.


Speaking of little things:

I am swimming in Roma's.



and making some progress.

 

It is the little things isn't it?




P.S.
Did you see my list of "12 'Girl' Things I Want My So To Do"?

P.P.S.
I tried to get some knitting done this week while getting together for a "StitchnBitch" with a friend who was in town *yes I got out of the house alone again, go me!* the talking happened, not so much the knitting, but I'm going to link up with Ginny anyways.

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your dear friend. It sounds like she was a beautiful woman who had the ability to bless those around her.

    I'll take some romas! I am missing our garden this year - between a new baby and wet weather, we didn't get a single thing planted. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Molly. I live outside Dallas and didn't here anything about it on our news here. May have missed it. Your link doesn't work by the way.

    as to the cross stitching...it looks good...going out alone sounds fun! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your friend.

    Beautiful cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...