Thursday, May 10, 2012

On the Mend





I was really hoping to be able to post that everyone is on the mend and feeling better, but then 5:30 p.m. yesterday hit and I've been reeling ever since.  Long story short it looks like my little guy was nice enough to pass on the adult version of his HFM to mommy just in time for Mother's Day (I have to admit I was hoping for noodle art and a dutch oven) and so I'm out of commission until the fever breaks. However, Dad had just got some Family Medical Leave time approved at work so he's taking over mommy, daddy and sick baby care duties right now, what-a-guy!

Sick baby aside we really did fit in some nice times over the last few days - I dried most of our laundry outside, tried out a few new recipes, seen our beans pop out of the ground and had lots of cuddles.  Plus Henry has finally attached himself to a toy (a dalmatian beeny baby we found at the consignment shop) and it's adorable to see him walk around with a death-grip on "Dog-Dog"'s neck.  Pictures forth coming.

A Big thanks to Stacy @ A Delightful Home was kind enough to feature my post on "A Kitchen Basket" for this weeks "Your Green Resource"   

You can also Follow "Your Green Resource" @ SortaCrunchy, The Greenbacks Gal and Lived Renewed



3 comments:

  1. oh no! hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a shame, I hope everyone is feeling better soon. Lovely photos. Love Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you're sick now! Your pictures are beautiful, though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...