But for now a little fun - Carla over at Half Dozen Daily was kind enough to tag me in a little blog game, so I'd thought I'd take a few moments while the dinosaur chase is happening during tonight's episode of Primeval to catch up on this. Here we go!
- Green - it's pretty much the go to color for any red-head.
- Well I do love my cat, but other than that do dinosaurs count? I've been a dinosaur lover my whole life - I even have a autographed copy of "The Dinosaur Heresies" by Robert T. Bakker .
3. What is your favourite number?
- Zero - seriously it's the best number, and arguably the most important number as there are so many advances in math and science that are impossible without an understanding of "0".
- Dr. Pepper hands down, I wish I didn't drink it though.
5. Which do you prefer - Facebook or Twitter?
- I'm new to twitter, and am preferring it mainly because I don't know as many people on it and am enjoying posting and following things that I would choose not to on FB because I'm very tired of endless FB arguments.
- Motherhood definitely tops the list - really anything that allows me to create something - sewing, crafting, cooking, gardening. Even though I've chosen not to go into an education field I still love being able to find teachable moments in everyday life whether the student is 5 or 55, it's never to late to inspire a new interest in another person.
- Can I admit to both. I love receiving meaningful, thoughtful gifts and I love the feeling of finding just the right thing for others.
- Anything that feels like it came from the 30's and 40's - whether it's fabric patterns (small florals and geometric patterns) or clothing patterns, those are my favorites!
9. What is your favourite day of the week?
- At the moment I'll have to say Monday - it's my only consistent day off, but I'm a fan of Saturdays too.
- Blue Hydrangeas - they were my wedding flowers, what more can I say?