Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back to Normal

Oy, that was a crazy week or so.  My internet has been wonky for the last week-ish so there's been nothing productive going on here, blogwise, but we've been keeping very busy.  I've got garden and crafting pics to share, little life things to catch up on and some really fun things coming up!

But for now a little fun - Carla over at Half Dozen Daily was kind enough to tag me in a little blog game, so I'd thought I'd take a few moments while the dinosaur chase is happening during tonight's episode of Primeval to catch up on this.  Here we go!

1. What is your favourite colour?
  • Green - it's pretty much the go to color for any red-head.
2. What is your favourite animal? 
  •  Well I do love my cat, but other than that do dinosaurs count?  I've been a dinosaur lover my whole life - I even have a autographed copy of "The Dinosaur Heresies" by Robert T. Bakker .

3. What is your favourite number? 
  • Zero - seriously it's the best number, and arguably the most important number as there are so many advances in math and science that are impossible without an understanding of "0".
4. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
  • Dr. Pepper hands down, I wish I didn't drink it though.

5. Which do you prefer - Facebook or Twitter? 
  • I'm new to twitter, and am preferring it mainly because I don't know as many people on it and am enjoying posting and following things that I would choose not to on FB because I'm very tired of endless FB arguments.
6. What is your passion?
  • Motherhood definitely tops the list - really anything that allows me to create something - sewing, crafting, cooking, gardening.  Even though I've chosen not to go into an education field I still love being able to find teachable moments in everyday life whether the student is 5 or 55, it's never to late to inspire a new interest in another person.
7. Do you prefer giving or receiving presents?
  • Can I admit to both.  I love receiving meaningful, thoughtful gifts and I love the feeling of finding just the right thing for others.
8. What's your favourite pattern? 
  • Anything that feels like it came from the 30's and 40's - whether it's fabric patterns (small florals and geometric patterns) or clothing patterns, those are my favorites!
9. What is your favourite day of the week?
  • At the moment I'll have to say Monday - it's my only consistent day off, but I'm a fan of Saturdays too.
10. What is your favourite flower?
  •  Blue Hydrangeas - they were my wedding flowers, what more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...