Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Busy Crafting

A quick look at the "making" on my kitchen table - this week has been crazy with husbands, children and family all in need of a little extra attention.  But I've found a few moments to work on old projects and start new!
We're so close on the cross-stitch.  I'm hoping the sky will be done by the weekend and then I just have to finish up the extra line work!
My new pair of Hermione Socks are started, using a wonderful Cascade Heritage Merino/Nylon Blend - hopefully this pair will meet my standards for State Fair submissions! Also, for all you Dr. Who fans out there, check out Erica's new batch of Doctor Themed Yarns - I'm in yarn/geek/yarngeek heaven!

I'm hoping to be back again as soon as we return to some semblance of normal here!  

4 comments:

  1. Nice projects! I followed you here from FrontierDreams. This week, my craftiness led to a mama-made dress for BabySister due in early July. http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/03/squirrelys-nutty-brown-owl-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an adorable dress - makes me wish I had a little girl to dress up!

      Delete
  2. I am eyeballs deep with all things lemon in the kitchen now. I am doing some more recipe development for a magazine so it is kind of stealing all my free time. I'm planning on make the kiddos their own sock bunny for Easter, hopefully getting started this weekend. But if I want to stay true to Jamie tradition, I will be up late Saturday night sewing bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More recipe devel.? That is awesome to see that you're getting all these opportunities!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...