Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

 Participating in Carla's Sunday Night Chit Chat

Reading? "Rediscover Catholicism:  A Spiritual Guide to Living With Passion & Purpose" by Matthew Kelly.  Just started this tonight, so not much to say so far.  A gift from my MIL on my sons baptism day - I guess we need to get charged up to raise him in the faith.  Looks like an interesting read though!

Watching?  Hopefully the next episode of "Once" will be up online soon so I can catch up, but tomorrow I'm heading to my mothers so I can watch Season 2 of Downton Abbey!

Listening to? Quiet.  We've had a house full to brim this weekend with Henry's Baptism/Birthday celebration.  It was wonderful, but my introverted self needs a little quiet now to recharge.

Cooking/Baking? Nada.  We've got tons of leftovers from the party today.  We'll be eating sandwiches all week just to get through the leftover bread.

Happy you accomplished this week? 
1st Birthday party and Baptism was a success.  I'll hopefully have a change to share more about today as it just left feeling very loved and peaceful.  Also happy that I finally hit publish on a post very dear to my heart a few days ago.

Looking forward to next week? 
Getting back on track AND Ben and I's 2 official date since becoming parents last year.  We've got tickets for a concert on Thursday and are very excited to see one of our favorite bands!

Thankful for today? 
Family, Faith and Love.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great (& busy!) week! Enjoy the new book, sounds like a good read! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...