Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Wish for the New Y ear

My hopes for you in 2012 perfectly put by a true master storyteller.

It is about 9 p.m. as I write this and I am making good on my grand New Years plans by going up to a well turned down bed, a plate of Double Stuffed Oreos and plan on breaking in my new hardbacked copy of an old favorite (as I've read my paperback to a good book demise).  I most likely will be asleep by midnight when this posts ... like I said - I'm a ball of energy covered in glitter and lipstick who's getting over a nasty cold (I can speak again, though it sounds like I eat 3 pack of cigarettes a day and wash each one down with a shot of bourbon!) and a day long migraine.  I'm that kind of awesome and apparently 93 years old.  Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful start to your New Year. I too started my year out in my bed sound asleep, but I blame that on being a tired, pregnant lady who has been packing to move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay, this year I'm not pregnant for the New Year and am still a basket case and completely put in the date for this "scheduled" post as 12/1/12 not realizing that we were starting a new month as well as a new year. Like I said, I'm kind of awesome like that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...