Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'l Be Back

So I kind of sort of have to take my certification test for work on Thursday.  This is kind of sort of a big deal seeing as how it's important in keeping my job and getting a raise and well, you know, keeping my job.

So no big deal right?

Yeah not so much.

I'll be back in a few days my friends, feel free to leave me wonderful stories of your exploits over the next few days to read upon my return or when I need a break from the allegation medial method, how many grains are in a grams and learning how many of the things I can come into contact with can make you sterile*... yipee!

*Just kidding, kind of.  I don't work with chemotherapeutic agents directly and don't plan on doing so any time soon.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...