Thursday, December 29, 2011

Printing Plans

For Christmas my mother received a printer and I have to admit I'm rather excited - there are a lot of things on my "to be printed list".
 How about some Flash Cards

 

This lovely character already has a home in my sons room, but I have some many frames waiting for more pictures from "Feed Your Soul"

I definitely need to do some printing for someones birthday - from Leelou Blogs

And while we're at it lets plan for the summer and spice up the canning labels

Or maybe a little more classic

Needless to say I'll be spending a little time with my Mom distracting her with a cute baby while I run down her ink supply!*


*Just kidding - I'll bring ink!



2 comments:

  1. awesome printables! thanks for sharing your finds. i just "found" you through a comment on soulemama. i really like the overall look of your blog, very pretty. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great printables...love the canning labels and I could probably use some flash cards for when the *littles* are visiting!

    Happy New Year... be safe!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...