Monday, December 19, 2011

Hello Again!

Hello friends!

I'm thrilled you've followed me over here.  I wanted to be able to expand this blog in the future and my old blog provider just wasn't going to fit the bill much longer and after settling on a new design I was too excited to keep it a secret much longer.

Pardon the dust and rough edges as I smooth a few things out here and there, but much like our new home it's a work in progress.

I'd love to hear from you on what you'd like to see more of on this site.

And just in case I don't wander back in the next week let me wish everyone a Happy Hanukkah, a Merry Christmas, a Joyous Kwanzaa and Peaceful Solstice.  I hope this holiday season brings you joy and peace!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Molly~

    was surprised to see the move to blogger...I've seen others doing the opposite. Me... I don't do change well. So I just stick it out with blogger!

    I'll be watching and see how this goes for you~

    have a great start to a new week~ Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new blog is adorable! I like your list for last minute kiddos gifts too. :)

    Merry Christmas!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies - I wanted a little more control over how the place looked and what I could do (potentially) with this space and there were too many limitations with Wordpress!

    Meg - I'm glad you liked the list, I think I'll be referring back to it next year too - though I'm sitting here in the kitchen finishing up a Sticker version of the Quiet Book for one of Henry's cousins!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...