When I started this blog this spring I thought we had many more months, if not another year of making do in these shared quarters and oh how life has surprised us. However, just because we've achieved a few goals doesn't mean we'll be throwing caution to the wind along with our credit card statements and credit scores; in fact now that we'll be completely on our own once again it's time to dig out and dust off a lot of the skills and things from the past. I look forward to using this big change for us to be able to provide more real life examples of making do in the modern world.
A few posts (and perhaps a series) in the works once the ball gets rolling include:
- Simply, and affordably furnishing a home
- Decorating and celebrating meaningful holidays and other life celebrations
- Clothing care - homemade detergents, knowledgeable laundry care, etc.
- Groceries lists, pantry stocking and meal plans
- Reskilling - gardening, sewing, crafts, etc.
- Homemade products for the home
- And more on living simply and saying "No" to more!