Monday, November 28, 2011

No Matter How It Turns Out...

Sometimes life is great and everything goes exactly to plan.  It is perfect, lovely and glorious and you pat yourself on the back and say "Well, this is easy.".


More often life will tap you on shoulder, spin you around three times,  punch you in the nose and steal your lunch money.


But, it could be worse.


That's how I've chosen to look at my life over the last year.  It's had its perfect and glorious moments and it's been so hard I couldn't imagine anything worse.


But I'm grateful for it no matter what.



Closing Day is now December 1st.  I'm excited, nervous and incredibly thankful.

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your great perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...