Saturday, August 27, 2011

Knitting Nightmares

I heard through the Ravelry grapevine that Vogue Knitting was having pattern sales so I wandered over to see there was anything worth my hard earned $2.99.

Oh the horror....


Raise your hand if you haven't seen this pattern before... on an area rug.



The theme for this weeks Project Runway is Post-Apocalyptic Safari



Oh I get it... it's ironic, right?  Right?


And why is the cloud a perfect mirror image of the state of Kentucky?




................


(P.S. Winifred from Hocus Pocus wants her hair do back)




Perfect for when you want that pregnancy to be a surprise until you go to the hospital.



Almost not so bad....


except for the giant reindeer ........


on your boobs.


And last but not least the most important 5 words your ever put together.


Sexy...


Fluffy....


Biker...


Prisoner...


....


Pirate



at the lake.

7 comments:

  1. Knit-tastic! You totally need that reindeer on the boobs for this upcoming Iowa winter! I have not laughed so hard at a blog post in a long time. You have a way with words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha!!! Love it!!! :) Although the last sweater would look fabulous with a pair of skinny jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mom knitted me a cowl neck sweater and took it to the dry cleaners to get it blocked..needless to say I had a dress with sleeves longer then my arms and the cowl part hung down to my waist..couldn't wear it..love the goofy designs..they were soooo mod.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I raised my hand for that sweater sure looks like a floor rug. Taking a trip back in time huh? Always fun to do"-)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! Sign me up to test knit one of those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweet mercy. For real?

    Love this post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...