Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Molly Makes {The Front Page}

Bonus Molly Makes today! I made the front page...

well kind of...

sort of...

in my mind...

Anyways I was tickled pink to find a message waiting for me when I logged into Ravelry yesterday.  Someone wanted to make a photo of one of my knits a feature photo for the patterned.  I'm thrilled to be a featured photo for the Montse Beret, which happens to be my favorite hat pattern (with close second being the Purl Soho Simple Pleasure's Hat).  It's a fantastic pattern that is quick to knit and easy to complete with one skein - perfect for a holiday present.  As you can see HERE I've done just that ... and knit myself a few because of my uncanny hat-loosing ability (really, I'll mourn the loss of my 1st Montse Beret for years to come).

Speaking of my 1st Monste and how much I miss it... I give you the 2009 Christmas Card featuring my favorite, long lost hat...

okay, yeah, you can barely see the hat... but I love this picture!  =D

1 comment:

  1. bwahaha, love that picture!!

    congrats on the "front page" opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...