1. Henry turned 4 months old on Wednesday.
2. He's huge - 17lbs and over 25 inches.
3. He loves lamps and fans. I'm pretty sure he thinks the lamp on my side of the bed is his best friend.
4. He doesn't so much suck his thumb as just chew on his fingers.
5. He gets coughing and laughing confused.
6. He's loosing his newborn hair and has weird bald patches were the new stuff hasn't caught up yet.
7. He has the most amazing smile and does what I call "Mommy Face", a trait where he scrunches up his nose when he smiles, I do it too and it has ruined many, many photos throughout my life, but on him I think it is the most adorable thing ever.
Life is good. How's yours?
p.s. He can also reach his foot to his mouth, it's rather impressive.