Thursday, May 12, 2011

Quick Takes - Bits and Pieces

I always wished that was the type of person to always have a quote handy for any given circumstance.  Something wise, witty or silly that just perfectly fit the situation.  Having a pinterest board dedicated to this collection is a good start toward this goal and I've found quite a few good ones.

1. For the Tactful Observation About Your Best Friends Clothing Moment-



2. For the Need to Say Something Profound Moments -



3.  For Those My Life Has Gone to Hell Moments -

4.  Or More Simply -



5.  And If That Doesn't Work



6.  But One Should Always Keep In Mind That Sometimes



7. And If All Else Fails One Should

8 comments:

  1. #4 is AWESOME. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for joining in Quick Takes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Love the "Bill" Shakespeare reference. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fantastic post! Simply awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be NPH when I grow up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some Billy Shakes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your new blog! I love it so much! Awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...