Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcomes

Welcome to "Molly Makes Do".  This is to be a space to share and explore the living a good, thoughtful, enjoyable, and simple life I hope you find something here that interests you!

For a quick introduction or re-introduction here's the basics.

I'm Molly and I'm a bit of hodge-podge of different things and what way to better express that then some random facts.

1.  I'm in my late 20's.

2.  I just had a beautiful baby boy on February 8, 2011.

3.  His name is Henry.

4.  I've been married since May 17th 2008.

5.  The schmuck I convinced to marry me goes by Ben.

6.  We're college sweet-hearts, but actually met for the first time when we were about 2 months old in daycare and live a couple of miles away from each other until the 3rd grade.

7.  I used to work in theatre, backstage making costumes and making sure those costumes went on the right person at the right time.

8.  I now work in a pharmacy at the local hospital in the pediatric/nursery units.

9.  We just moved from Oregon to back to our home state of Iowa to be closer to family.

10.  I.E. Free Babysitting.

11.  Like just about every other blogger out there I love cooking, "old-lady" crafts, reading and just generally being a homebody.

12.  I hope to inherit my family's farm one day and am slowly learning how to be a farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...